Proposed in 2019, this initiative aimed to revive healthcare services in Sudan and implement the Alternative Healthcare Policy Strategy Plan in collaboration with the Sudan Ministry of Health through the proactive participation of diaspora doctors in volunteering to provide support in development and improvement of the work environment in the health sector in Sudan.
- Abide by the strategic national goals as well as the strategies of Sudan’s Ministry of Health by participating in relevant health promotion campaigns eg. Vaccination, disease control programs.
- Conduct on the job training for the teams of doctors in the health facilities.
- Establish links with junior doctors and trainees for periodic feedback and Telemedical consultationsy.
- Provide feedback to Sudan Health Volunteers towards the end of the period, reporting on the experience highlighting recommendations and suggestions.
- Sudan Public Health Group
- Sudanese Doctors Union of Ireland
- Sudan Doctors Union – UK Branch
- Sudan Doctors Union – Canada
- Sudan Doctors Union – Australia & New Zealand
- Sudanese American Professional Association – USA
- Sudan Doctors Association – Qatar
- Sudan Resuscitation Institute
- Sudan Doctors Association – UAE
- Al-Qaseem Scientific Doctors Society
- Committee of Sudanese doctors in the Gulf